The American Medical Group Association (AMGA) convened teams from 22 medical groups and organized systems of care last week at the inaugural meeting of the AMGA ACO Development Collaborative.
The Hollywood, Fla.-based AMGA said its yearlong ACO Development Collaborative "will assist member organizations to gain and strengthen capabilities to become a successful ACO."
Participating groups included:
- ABQ Health Partners in Albuquerque, N.M.;
- Advocate Physician Partners in Mount Prospect, Ill.;
- Alegent Health Clinic in Omaha, Neb.;
- Arch Health Partners in Poway, Calif.;
- Crystal Run Healthcare in Middletown, N.Y.;
- District Medical Group in Phoenix;
- Esse Health in St. Louis;
- Harbin Clinic in Rome, Ga.
- Holzer Clinic in Gallipolis, Ohio;
- Melbourne Internal Medicine Associates in Melbourne, Fla.;
- Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, N.Y.;
- New Lexington Clinic in Lexington, Ky.;
- Physicians of Southwest Washington in Seattle;
- The Polyclinic in Seattle;
- The Portland Clinic in Portland, Ore.;
- Portland IPA in Portland, Ore.;
- PriMed Physicians in Dayton, Ohio;
- Sanford Health-MeritCare in Sioux Falls, S.D.;
- Vanderbilt Medical Group in Nashville, Tenn.;
- Walla Walla Clinic in Walla Walla, Wash.;
- Weill Cornell Physician Organization in New York City; and
- Wilmington Health in Wilmington, N.C.