Healthcare technology consulting firm The Breakaway Group has appointed five members to its advisory board. They are:
- David Batstone, a professor of ethics at the University of San Francisco. Batstone is founder and president of Right Reality, an international social venture firm;
- David S.Chernow, president and CEO of JA Worldwide, a large nonprofit organization dedicated to educating young people about business, economics and the free enterprise system;
- Brian Kosar, president of Kosar Investments, a Cleveland-based venture capital company;
- Paula Morgan, RN, founder and managing partner of Morgan Consulting Resources, an executive recruiting firm for the healthcare industry; and
- Dr. Jeffrey R. Woodside, executive vice president and chief medical officer for the University of Tennessee Medical Group (UTMG).