Cassling Diagnostic Imaging made several organizational changes to help meet projected growth and expand its leadership team. Effectively immediately, the following changes have occurred:
- Marty Huebner, has been promoted to senior vice president of service;
- Robert Moss, joins Cassling as senior vice president;
- Andy Beer, will serve as vice president of sales;
- Karen Culbertson has been promoted to director of service operations;
- Pat McDermott, joins Cassling as director of strategy and business development;
- Nick Radloff, will serve as vice president imaging and clinical networking solutions; and
- Kyle Salem, PhD, was promoted to vice president of advanced imaging.
Fred Brown has been named operations manager, Digital Imaging for MinXray, a supplier of portable imaging equipment in the human, military, veterinary, podiatric and dental market places. Brown will be in charge of marketing and sales programs for MinXray’s digital imaging product line.