KLAS has added five new members to its advisory board, which provides ongoing governance and strategic guidance to the Orem, Utah-based healthcare research company.
KLAS' new Advisory Board members are:
- Alastair MacGregor, MD, senior vice president and CMIO at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare in Memphis, Tenn.;
- Edward Marx, senior vice president and chief information officer (CIO) at Texas Health Resources in Arlington, Texas;
- Kara Marx, CIO at Methodist Hospital of Southern California in Arcadia, Calif.;
- Dan Morgan, chief operating officer of Bay Medical Center in Panama City, Fla.; and
- Noel Williams, senior vice president and CIO for Hospital Corporation of America in Nashville, Tenn.
Each KLAS board member serves a three-year term, which began in September. These new members join KLAS' seven current board members.