Teleradiology services provider NightHawk Radiology Services has created a customer advisory board designed to provide input and feedback to its customers.
According to the Scottsdale, Ariz.-based company, members of the newly-formed board include:
- Albert Cook, MD, from Ohio Imaging Associates;
- Tariq Gill, MD, from Millennium Medical Imaging;
- David Gorczyca, MD, from Radiology Specialists;
- Howard Kessler, MD, from Northeast Imaging Associates;
- Gregory M. Kusiak, from Hill Medical;
- David Landry, MD, from Spectrum Medical Group;
- Chris Looney, MD, from Heartland Regional Medical Center;
- Russell McWey, MD, from Northern Virginia Radiology Consultants;
- Robert Pyatt, MD, from Chambersburg Imaging Associates;
- Stuart Sorkin, MD, from Medical Radiologists.; and
- David Weiss, MD, from Carilion Medical Center.
The company held the inaugural meeting of the board this month in Scottsdale, Ariz.