Thursday, Nov. 29, 8:30-10:00 a.m.| N229
This session explores quantitative imaging and how it might revolutionize the practice of radiology. Speakers review research advances and current clinical applications and discuss challenges of quantitative imaging.
- Luciano Monte Serrat Prevedello, MD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
- Adam E. Flanders, MD, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia
- Katherine P. Andriole, PhD, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
- Daniel L. Rubin, MD, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, Calif.
- Eliot L. Siegel, MD, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore