Lumedx, a provider of integrated cardiovascular imaging and information systems, has introduced the latest version of its CardioGate interface management solution.
The company said its CardioGate 3.1 enables the management of multiple hospital information system (HIS) and device interfaces through a single, web-based console, while offering system security and control for network administrators.
A component of Lumedx’s CardioStar suite of integrated imaging and information tools, CardioGate works behind the scenes to streamline workflow by importing data from all a hospital's devices and systems.
The Oakland, Calif.-based Lumedx said its CardioGate 3.1:
- Automates the management of multiple interfaces with a single login;
- Facilitates the hosting of unattended servers, supporting IT compliance;
- Allows system administrators to restrict user access based on database privileges and on a per-interface basis for better system security and control;
- Offers web page view of status of interfaces and generates email alerts when problems occur; and
- Improves interface management efficiency.