Recent journal scans in the American College of Cardiology's Community on Payment Innovations discuss Balancing Coverage Affordability and Continuity Under a Basic Health Program Option and the Constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act's (PPACA) Medicaid-Expansion Mandate.
The community, which is a collaboration launched in September with American Journal of Managed Care (AJMC), features the following resources centered around advancing the payment reform debate, encouraging innovation and collaboration among stakeholders, and sharing best practices and lessons learned:
- An online community of healthcare professionals, healthcare economists, policy and thought leaders and other stakeholders;
- Latest news from select journals, including the AJMC, on practice-economics and payment-related topics;
- Video and written commentary by leading experts on current trends and/or topics inthe payment arena;
- An online forum to share best practices and strategies related to the latest innovations in the field; and
- Educational webinars and other interactive activities designed to address and gain feedback on the hottest topics of the day.