Angiogenesis Imaging: What Can Different Modalities Do?
Thursday, Dec. 2, 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Panel members are reviewing the roles of optical imaging, MRI, CT, PET and ultrasound in angiogenesis imaging and discussing the strengths and weaknesses of various modalities for evaluating angiogenesis and resultant changes with therapy.
- Umar Mahmood, MD, PhD, associate professor, radiology, Harvard Medical School in Boston;
- Peter L. Choyke, MD, chief, senior clinician, molecular imaging, National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Md.;
- Robert F. Mattrey, MD, director, in vivo cellular & molecular imaging program, University of California, San Diego;
- Dushyant V. Sahani, MD, clinical instructor, radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston; and
- Andrei H. Iagaru, MD, assistant professor, radiology, Stanford University School of Medicine in Calif.