Monday, Nov. 29, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
In addition to reviewing clinical applications of breast tomosynthesis, panelists are discussing physics optimization and image acquisition and reconstruction techniques.
The speakers are:
- Andrew Karellas, PhD, professor, radiology, Emory University in Atlanta;
- Mary Ellen L. Giger, PhD, professor, radiology, University of Chicago Medical Center;
- Joseph Yuan-Chieh Lo, PhD, associate professor, Duke University Medical School in Durham, N.C.;
- Emil Y. Sidky, PhD, associate professor, University of Chicago Medical Center; and
- Steven P. Poplack, MD, co-director, breast imaging/mammography, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H.