Wednesday, Dec. 1, 8:30 AM-10:00 AM
Speakers are exploring principles of breast ultrasound, including automated screening, discussing emerging trends in elastography and reviewing clinical applications of conventional and whole-breast ultrasound with a focus on dilemmas solved and presented by breast ultrasound.
- Andrew Karellas, PhD, professor, radiology, Emory University in Atlanta;
- Mary Ellen L Giger, PhD, professor, radiology, University of Chicago Medical Center;
- Paul L. Carson, PhD, professor, radiology, University of Michigan Health System in Ann Arbor;
- Timothy J. Hall, PhD, professor , biomedical engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison;
- Wendie A. Berg, MD, breast imaging specialist, Johns Hopkins University Health System in Baltimore.