Carestream Health has selected the members of its founding board of directors. The Rochester, N.Y.-based company began operations as a standalone entity in May, when Toronto-based Onex acquired Eastman Kodak’s Health Group in a transaction valued at $2.35 billion.
Robert Le Blanc, a managing director of Onex, will serve as the board’s chairman.
The remaining board members are:
- Robert Haft, chairman of MainStreet Lender;
- Kevin Hobart CEO of Carestream Health;
- James Kelly, formerly president and CEO of Lincare Holdings and now a private investor;
- Michael Pomeroy, CFO of Carestream Health; and
- Dr. Eliot Siegel, professor and vice chair, University of Maryland School of Medicine, department of diagnostic radiology; and chief of radiology and nuclear medicine for the Veterans Affairs Maryland Healthcare System.
The new board is charged with overseeing the company’s strategy and supporting its vision “to change the landscape of healthcare by providing solutions that dramatically improve the quality and cost of care,” according to Carestream.