Carestream Health has signed contracts for its CR-based mammography solutions with healthcare providers in Canada. The Kodak Directview CR Mammography feature is available for new or existing CR 850/950/975 systems and the Classic and Elite CR systems.
The CR platforms can be used for both mammography and general radiography exams, according to Carestream.
The following mammography providers are among those that have placed orders for the CR Mammography feature:
- Courtice Medical Center in Courtice, Ontario, purchased a Kodak Directview CR 850 with the CR Mammography feature as a dedicated mammography unit.
- Insight Medical Imaging in Spruce Grove, Alberta, purchased two Kodak Directview Elite CR Systems with the CR Mammography feature.
- Ontario Medical Imaging in Richmond Hill, Ontario purchased the CR Mammography Feature as an upgrade for its existing CR 850 and CR 950 systems and ordered a new CR 975 system with the mammography feature, for mammography and general radiology applications.
- Oshawa Clinic in Oshawa, Ontario, ordered a CR 850 with the CR Mammography feature to be used as a dedicated mammography unit.
- Quantum Medical Imaging in Toronto has ordered a CR 975 with the CR Mammography Feature to serve two mammography rooms.
- Radiology Associates in Lethbridge, Alberta, purchased three CR 850 systems with the CR Mammography feature for dedicated mammography imaging.
- Woodstock General Hospital in Woodstock, Ontario, purchased a new CR 850 system with the CR Mammography Feature and Kodak Digital Mammography CAD System.