Carestream Health has delivered multiple orders for its imaging and information management systems around the globe.
Recent orders include:
- Beijing Ditan Hospital in China purchased a Carestream PACS;
- Beijing Ji Shui Tan in China ordered a Kodak Dryview DR 7500 and three Kodak Directview CR 975 systems;
- Geraldton Regional Hospital in Australia purchased a Carestream PACS with optional integrated OrthoView orthopedic templating software;
- Inner Mongolia Hospital in China purchased two DR 7500 systems;
- King Saud Medical Centre in Saudi Arabia purchased a Carestream RIS/PACS;
- Notre Dame Des Secours in Lebanon ordered a Carestream RIS/PACS.
- Imaging Department of Centro Medico Docente La Trinidad in Venezuela ordered Carestream RIS/PACS;
- Onga Nakama Medical Association in Japan purchased Carestream RIS/PACS for its two hospitals;
- Waldklinikum Gera, Germany, ordered DR 7500 and DR 9500 systems along with a Kodak Point-of-Care ITX-560 imaging system.