Carestream Health has recently signed contracts for its Carestream RIS/PACS solutions with leading U.S. healthcare facilities.
Some facilities also purchased computed radiography (CR) systems for digital capture of medical x-ray exams or laser imaging systems for radiographic film output of medical image files, according to the company.
The following healthcare providers are among those that have placed orders for Carestream’s medical imaging and information management solutions:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital in Beaver Dam, Wis., ordered a Carestream PACS web server;
- High Resolution MRI in Elmhurst, Ill., ordered a Carestream PACS;
- Illinois Orthopedic & Hand Center in Elk Grove Village, Ill., ordered a Carestream PACS;
- Innovative Radiology in Houston ordered a Carestream PACS upgrade;
- Orthopedic Associates of Beaver Dam in Beaver Dam, Wis., ordered a Carestream PACS web server;
- Pauls Valley General Hospital in Pauls Valley, Okla., ordered a Carestream PACS, Kodak Directview CR Classic and Elite Systems and a Kodak Directview 8900 laser imager;
- Suburban General Hospital in Pittsburgh purchased two Carestream PACS workstations and a CD burner;
- Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital in Tulsa, Okla., ordered a Carestream PACS; and
- Valley View Hospital in Glenwood Springs, Colo., ordered a Carestream PACS upgrade.