In honor of Health IT Week in Washington, D.C., CMIO magazine is beginning to roll out the results of our first CMIO Top Trends survey. To view the full survey results, sign up to receive the digital edition of the July magazine.
In the CMIO 2010 Top Trends/CMIO Census, we asked: What is the status of mobile computers/handhelds within your organization?
- Have these devices installed: 39 percent
- Will implement them in 2010: 26 percent
- Expect to purchase in 2010: 9 percent
- Expect to purchase in 2011: 15 percent
- Have no plans to acquire: 22 percent
The 2010 Top Trends/ CMIO Census includes answers from 212 respondents who took the survey in the 30-day period from May 3 to June 2. Look for full results of the survey in the July issue of CMIO magazine. Sign up here.