CHICAGO, Nov. 29—CodeRyte this week at the 93rd annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America the release and general availability of DataScout, a new clinical data extraction solution.
DataScout uses natural language processing technology to convert data found within medical reports into actionable information for organizations to make critical treatment and business decisions. DataScout’s context-sensitive linguistic technology uncovers data buried deep in medical records—important patterns of care, disease and intervention, and the relationships between them. The system uses context-sensitive mining and clinical information extraction to enable:
- Dictation pattern analysis for improved reporting
- Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) analysis
- Compliance and adherence to clinical policy
- Decision, referral-pattern and clinical condition analysis
- In-depth clinical research