Creating a Professional Culture in Your Department: What to Do, What to Avoid
Tuesday, Nov. 30, 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Speakers are addressing policies that build professionalism, outlining hiring strategies and policies that avoid bias and offering policies and procedures to minimize conflicts of interest with industry.
The speakers are:
- Kenneth Buckwalter, MD, professor of radiology, Indiana University School of Medicine in Bloomington, Ind.;
- Marilyn J. Goske, MD, staff radiologist, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center;
- Stephen S. Chan, MD, assistant professor of radiology, Columbia University in New York City;
- Craig M. Johnson, DO, assistant professor of radiology, Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee;
- Phillip M. Devlin, MD, chief of brachytherapy, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.