DeJarnette Research Systems has released two new software applications with IHE support: xDL v3.0, its enterprise healthcare document/data sharing solution, and xDL Vision v2.0, its WADO (web access for DICOM objects) server/viewer solution.
According to the company, xDL v3.0 provides for the following IHE profile support:
- Consistent time as a time client;
- Audit trail and node authentication (ATNA) as a secure application;
- Patient identifier cross reference (PIX) as a PIX consumer;
- Patient demographics query (PDQ) as a PDQ Consumer; and
- Cross enterprise document sharing (XDS.a/XDS.b) as a document repository.
The Townson, Md.-based DeJarnette said its xDL Vision v2.0 provides for the following IHE profile support:
- XDS as a document consumer;
- XDS.I as an imaging document consumer;
- XDS.I as an imaging document source;
- ATNA as a secure application; and
- Consistent time as a time client.
The technology has completed testing “in the most recent IHE technical connect-a-thon, in preparation for demonstration at RSNA 2008. This software will begin to be deployed throughout Quebec Province, in December,” according to Philip Rispoli, DeJarnette’s vice president of business development.