DR Systems, a San Diego-based RIS/PACS developer, has signed four new contracts with healthcare facilities totaling approximately $1.53 million.The largest contract was for more than $747,000, with the smallest at about $116,000, according to the firm.
The four facilities are:
- Peninsula Imaging in Salisbury, N.C.;
- Yankton Medical Clinic in Yankton, S.D.;
- Bath Community Hospital in Hot Springs, Va.; and
- Barrow Neurosurgical Associates in Glendale, Ariz.
DR Systems also noted that:
- At Peninsula Imaging, the new PACS will be interfaced with a McKesson hospital information system; and
- The PACS at Bath will enable the small hospital to have local radiological workflow even as most of its radiological studies are read at the University of Virgina Medical Center in Charlottesville.