Eclipsys Corp. this week released Sunrise Access Manager/Patient Financial Manager 11.5 a revenue cycle management product.
Sunrise Access Manager/Patient Financial Manager is an enterprise master patient index, scheduling, registration and patient accounting product, designed to improve revenue cycles, reimbursements, and accounts-receivable processes. It also assists organizations to reorganize their administrative and financial procedures to fit current healthcare workflows. One of its key abilities is to move back-end billing office functions to the front end, capturing much of the data during scheduling, pre-registration and registration, Eclipsys said.
Major enhancement include:
- Streamlined appointment-booking processes
- Integrated document imaging
- Enhanced secondary billing
- Enhanced 835 reporting
- Expanded reporting using industry-standard reporting tools
- Streamlined registration and billing processes
- Dynamic workflow rules
- Improved billing and receivables management
- Fully integrated, multiple-entity system