Fujifilm Medical Systems will fund educational travel grants to send two radiology residents or fellows to the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) Annual Meeting in San Diego this May. Valued at $2,500 each, the grants provide funding for the complete registration and all courses, as well as lodging and travel for the meeting.
The award winners will be notified March 5, according to the Stamford, Conn.-based company.
Applicants are required to be:
- A radiology resident or a fellow at the time of the ARRS meeting in May;
- Enrolled in a residency program in the U.S.; and
- Either be a current member of ARRS or have a membership application pending at the time of the application.
Applicants must provide:
- A one- to two-page, double-spaced personal statement of why they would like to attend the ARRS meeting and what they hope to gain from the experience;
- A copy of curriculum vitae; and
- A letter of recommendation and contact information from a training/program director, including a statement of good standing.
The application deadline is Feb. 15, Fujifilm stated. Applications should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.