Home Diagnostics has launched TRUEmanager diabetes management software for healthcare professionals seeking long-term disease management for diabetes patients.
TRUEmanager replaces the company's previous home diagnostics' diabetes management software, TrackRecord, and can be used with its TRUEtrack, TRUEresult, TRUEbalance, TRUEread and Prestige IQ blood glucose meters, the company said.
The software allows patients to download blood glucose testing results from their meter onto a home computer, according to the Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-based company The system compiles patient demographics into seven reports that show patterns and trends in glucose results.
TRUEmanager offers the following customizable reports:
- Summary Report: An overview of glucose testing results and trends;
- Modal Day: Data results reviewed in time blocks per day;
- Modal Week: Data results reviewed in time blocks per week;
- Log Book Report: A report of the number of test strips used, average tests per day and the percentage of results within, above, or below target ranges;
- Conformance Report: Pie charts that identify the above results, within or below target ranges to help understand the effects of food on blood glucose results;
- Glucose Trend Result: A graph by date and time to reveal patterns and better understand low and high readings; and
- Extended Log Book Report: Glucose results taken before and after meals.