How Payment Policy Will Impact Technology Development in the 21st Century
Tuesday, Nov. 30, 8:30 – 10:00 AM
In this interactive session, faculty members from the American College of Radiology’s (ACR) Commission on Economics are providing an overview of the processes for obtaining coverage for new technology and reviewing how the coverage process factors into the technology development process.
- Daniel Picus, MD, chief, diagnostic radiology, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. Mo.;
- James Vincent Rawson, MD, chairman, radiology, Medical College of Georgia in Augusta;
- Robert K. Zeman, MD, chairman, radiology and radiation oncology, George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C.;
- Geraldine B. McGinty, MD, medical director, radiology, Montefiore Medical Center in New York City;
- Bibb Allen, MD, chair, American College of Radiology Commission on Economics in Reston, Va.;
- Richard Duszak, MD, radiologist, Mid-South Imaging and Therapeutics in Memphis, Tenn.; and
- Christopher George Ullrich, MD, chair, American College of Radiology Commission on Economics in Reston, Va.