Wednesday, Feb. 23, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Clinical decision support may be relevant to the demonstration of meaningful use and for healthcare reform. This session will discuss the potential implications of this relationship.
- Jeff Rose, vice president of clinical excellence at Ascension Health
- Scott Weingarten, MD, MPH, president and CEO at Zynx Health
- Identify the potential of evidence-based clinical decision support for improving quality, safety and cost of patient care.
- Describe how to implement evidence-based clinical decision support in computerized physician order entry systems.
- Describe the potential role of clinical decision support as part of the definition of meaningful use and healthcare reform.