Eastman Kodak Co. says that customer worldwide demand for its digital medical imaging and information systems is growing "significantly."
Kodak's Health Imaging division recently signed more than 20 contracts for its Kodak DirectView PACS System 5 platform globally, and installed more than 25 Kodak DirectView Web Distribution systems in the United States.
The list of customers includes:
- National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, Md.)
- Alpena General Hospital (Alpena, Mich.)
- Central Suffolk Hospital (Riverhead, N.Y.)
- The Center for Spine (Beverly Hills, Calif.)
- Wilhelmina Hospital (Assen, The Netherlands)
- Hospital Mutua de Accidentes de Zaragoza (Zaragoza, Spain)
- Chesterfield and North Derbyshire Royal Hospital NHS Trust (Chesterfield, England)
The Kodak DirectView PACS System 5 is an image-and-information management system designed for radiology departments to store, view and manage large volumes of medical images and accompanying information.