Lumedx, a provider of cardiovascular imaging and information systems, has introduced CardioECG 3.2, multi-modality, multi-vendor, web-based software for cardiac rhythm data management.
Among CardioECG 3.2 features, it:
- Offers web access—edit, review, confirm and print diagnostic-quality ECGs from network-connected PC in the hospital, office, home or via iPhone;
- Allows multi-site communications and support;
- Requires no proprietary hardware;
- Supports up to 250 simultaneous users; and
- Creates one final record and includes management reports.