Nov. 26, 8:30-10:00 a.m. | E258
This session will help participants recognize and identify pitfalls that lead to false-positive or false-negative musculoskeletal ultrasound results. It also reviews protocols for various anatomic regions and how to position patients for the more complicated ultrasound exams.
• Marnix T. van Holsbeeck, MD, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit
• Kenneth S. Lee, MD, University of Wisconsin, Madison
• Catherine J. Brandon, MD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
• Michael A. DiPietro, MD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
• Alberto Stefano Tagliafico, MD, University of Genova, Italy
• Joseph Hudson Introcaso, MD, Radiology Associates of the Fox Valley, Neenah, Wis.