MEDecision has introduced Alineo, a collaborative healthcare management platform for addressing case management, disease management and utilization management.
The Wayne, Pa.-based company said its Alineo provides a simplified and smart process for analyzing, applying and automating payor-driven practices. Alineo features:
- A simplified user experience, including a new user interface and screen design;
- Predictive modeling tools to identify patients who can immediately benefit from case and disease management programs;
- Embedded clinical content that delivers turnkey clinical knowledge and programs for creating patient care plans;
- The ability to automatically administer and evaluate individual member and population-wide care programs, including approvals, referrals and extensions; and
- An open, standards-based technology with an extensible architecture.
MEDecision also said that Alineo includes: reporting, correspondence, automated approvals, clinical intelligence and clinical summaries. The platform will integrate additional components in line with MEDecision’s ongoing product development in the coming months.