Image and information management software provider Merge eFilm announced this week that 32 customers have gone live with the Fusion RIS, PACS or RIS/PACS systems, including existing customers that added RIS or PACS or expanded the number of sites using Fusion.
According to Merge, the group of Fusion customers consists of multi- and single-site imaging centers, hospitals, integrated delivery networks and orthopedic clinics.
Fusion RIS/PACS customers include:
- Advanced Radiology Professionals, Buffalo Grove, Ill.
- Aurum Medical Imaging, Conroe, Texas
- Bellevue Radiology, Bellvue, Wash.
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging, Minneapolis, Minn.
- COL Management, Lafayette, La.
- Doylestown Radiology Group, Warmunster, Pa.
- Excel Diagnostics Imaging Clinic, Houston, Texas
- Modular Solutions/Imaging Solutions of Arkansas, North Little Rock, Ark.
- Western Arizona Radiology, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Rolling Oaks Radiology, Rolling Oaks, Calif.
- West Coast Radiology Center, Santa Ana, Calif.
Fusion RIS customers include:
- Hazelton Imaging Center, Hazleton, Pa.
- Image Radiology, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Fairmont Diagnostics, Pasedena, Texas
- The Flinn Clinic, Memphis, Tenn.
- The Imaging Center at Gloster Creek, Tupelo, Miss.
- Manatee Diagnostics, Bradenton, Fla.
- Merced MRI, Merced, Calif.
Fusion PACS customers include:
- Arlington Orthopedic Associates, Arlington, Texas
- Austin Open MRI, Austin, Texas
- Carolina Orthopedics Specialists, Hickory, N.C.
- Mount Tam Orthopedics, Greenbrae, Calif.
- Radiology Associates of West Pasco, West Pasco, Texas
- Plancher Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, New York, N.Y.
- Prevecare/Charleston Clinic, Charleston, S.C.
- Radiology Associates of Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Radiology Associates of Venice, Venice, Fla.
- Radiology Group PC, Davenport, Iowa
- Radiology Associates of San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
- St. Vincent Health Center/Westfield Hospital, Erie, Pa.
- University Health System, San Antonio, Texas
- Zion Orthopedics, St. George, Utah