Misys Healthcare Systems has announced that 15 medical practices recently selected the company's clinical technology products.
Eight of the practices are new to Misys and selected the company's integrated practice management and electronic medical records (EMR) products -- Misys Tiger and Misys EMR.
New clients include:
- Advanced CardioThoracic Surgery in Clinton Township, Mich.
- Amanda Austin, MD, in Nags Head, N.C.
- Capital Orthopaedic Specialists PA, of Clinton, Md.
- Diabetes and Endocrinology, Morehead City, N.C.
- Great Lakes Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery in Saint Clair Shores, Mich.
- Heart Care, of Waterford, Mich.
- Ralph Parks, M.D., of Marion, Va.
- Premiere Pain Care in Miami, Fla. >
Clients adding Misys EMR to their systems include: >
- Chicago (Ill.) Women's Health
- Coastal Carolina Cardiology in Greenville, N.C.
- Mountain Kidney Associates PA, of Asheville, N.C.
- Northwest Family Physicians in Crystal, Minn.
- The Orthopedic Sports Clinic, of Houston
- Rocky Mount (N.C.) Urology
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center in Lumberton, N.C.