Maxant Technologies plans to introduce its latest digital viewing workstation called MediPort at this year's Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) at the end of the month.
The device has been designed to save space and provide the easy access of a wall-mounted film viewer with an assortment of functionalities of today's digital workstations.
Key features include:
- Easy operation with a pop-up keyboard including trackball or optional mouse;
- It is medical grade, accommodating isolated power systems found in the OR, ER, ICU, CCU and other key areas;
- Serves as either a comprehensive clinical review station or a diagnostic workstation;
- Can be combined with MAXANT Tech Line Illuminators for an integrated digital/analog workstation; and
- Comes with standard services such as on-site repair and technical phone support as well as extended and/or customized service programs, as needed.
The MediPort is a patent-pending device developed to comply with DICOM and other industry standards, the company said.