Panasonic Computer Solutions (Booth 7416) is featuring its Panasonic Toughbook H1, a mobile clinical assistant, among other mobile healthcare solutions. The Toughbook H1 has a six-hour battery life, dual hot-swappable batteries, standard daylight viewable screen and integrated Gobi technology - for WWAN communication - in a sealed package.
The Panasonic Toughbook H1 specifications include:
- Windows Vista Business with Service Pack 1 (with Windows XP Tablet downgrade option);
- Intel Atom processor (1.86GHz) Z540 with 533MHz FSB, 512KB L2 cache
- 1GB standard RAM configuration;
- 80 GB 1.8-inch shock mounted hard drive;
- 10.4-inch XGA sunlight viewable 500 NIT Dual Touch LCD screen (1024 x 768 resolution);
- Anti-reflective screen treatment;
- Integrated 2.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with dual LED lights;
- Fingerprint scanner;
- Contactless smartcard reader;
- RFID reader;
- Intel WiFi Link 5100 802.11a/b/g/draft-n;
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR; and
- Integrated docking connector.
Also in the Panasonic booth, the company also is highlighting multiple software applications running on the Toughbook H1, including FiatLux Visualize, Ekahau RTLS, iMedConsent from DialogMedical and Cisco Unified Communications.