Monday, Feb. 21, 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
Is your data scattered across systems? The Department of Clinical Research Informatics at the National Institutes of Health-Clinical Center (NIH-CC) has implemented multiple interfaces between applications. Our lessons will help guide you through similar projects.
- Susan Houston, RN-BC, MBA, chief of portfolio management at the NIH-CC; and
- Ryan Kennedy, PMP, IT project manager, supervisor PMO at the NIH-CC
- Define the different types of system integration.
- Summarize the lessons the NIH-CC has learned from their integrations projects.
- Explain how the standard project management process can facilitate system integration efforts.
- Outline the potential pitfalls of integration projects and how to avoid them.