Radiation Dose: Can it be Too Low?
Wednesday, Dec. 1, 4:30 - 6:00 PM
Experts are discussing the relationship between radiation dose and image quality, reviewing current dose assessment protocols and acquisition parameters and providing logical arguments related to radiation dose risks.
- Richard L. Morin, PhD, professor, radiologic physics, Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla.;
- Cynthia S. McCollough, PhD, professor, radiologic physics, Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.;
- John M. Boone, PhD, vice chair, research radiology, University of California, Davis;
- Andrew J. Einstein, MD, PhD, assistant professor, radiology, Columbia University Medical Center in New York City; and
- David A. Brenner, PhD, director, Center for Radiological Research, Columbia University Medical Center in New York City.