RADinfo SYSTEMS Inc. last week introduced a new orthopedic templating software application called PowerPACS e-Templating. The system is designed to enable orthopedists to streamline pre-operative planning with the use of more accurate and reliable tools. Key features of the system include:
- An intuitive interface;
- Integrates with any DICOM-compliant PACS, including the ability to save templated images to your facility's PACS, when complete;
- A large template library from major and specialty manufacturers;
- Improved quality of measurements and increased confidence in making assessments;
- More view options including zooming, panning and multiple window layouts;
- The ability to easily adjust image contrast, brightness, edge enhancement, inversion and rotation; and
- What the company describes as a unique toolsets enable a wide range of digital measurements to be carried out.