Reader Survey: Virtual colonoscopy slow to gain acceptance

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
LinkedIn icon
e-mail icon
Google icon
According to last week’s reader poll, 75 percent of respondents indicated that their organizations are not using virtual colonoscopy and have no plans to offer it in the future. The remaining 25 percent responded that they currently offer the procedures as an option.