Tuesday, Feb. 22, 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
Take part in this session to learn how Memorial Healthcare System used data captured via its RTLS to automate bed management and improve care delivery and communication across all departments.
Sharon Boothe-O'Connor, BS, senior support analyst, Memorial Healthcare System
- Describe automated bed management and reduced turnover times using real-life examples;
- Identify how Memorial Hospital Miramar shares room status in real-time with all departments (people and systems);
- Outline how to incorporate patient tracking into existing processes;
- Recognize gaps in patient discharge process; and
- Recognize how another organization achieved return-of-investment using RTLS for bed management.