Amicas is featuring its radiology and cardiology departmental image and information management solutions for hospitals and integrated delivery healthcare networks (IDNs), as well as for a radiology practice or imaging center, at the 2009 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) (Booth 7124) in Chicago next week.
At RSNA, the company said its solution suite will include:
- Amicas RIS for administrative staff productivity and revenue opportunities;
- Amicas PACS for radiologist productivity;
- Amicas Telerad for radiologist and teleradiology business productivity;
- Amicas Reach, which allows radiology practices and departments to provide service to referring physicians.
- Amicas RadStream for medical-legal risk by automating and documenting radiology critical results communications.
- Amicas ECM (enterprise content management system) for hospitals and IDNs consolidate their images and image-related information in a proven vendor-neutral infrastructure across radiology, cardiology, and other image-intensive specialties from multiple PACS;
- Amicas Financials for radiology billing.