ScottCare, a provider of non-invasive cardiology products, has signed an agreement with the Mid-Atlantic Group Network of Shared Services Cooperative (MAGNET), making its Rozinn line of cardiac diagnostic products available to its members.
The agreement is effective from July 1 of this year through June 30, 2011, according to the Cleveland-based ScottCare.
MAGNET represents approximately 750 hospitals and more than 10,640 other clients, including physicians and group practices, the company said. The group conducts vendor selection and price negotiations on its members’ behalf and is made up of the following regional group purchasing organizations:
- Association Management Resources in Naperville, Ill.;
- Connecticut Hospital Association, Shared Services Program in Wallingford, Conn.;
- Hospital Central Services Cooperative in Allentown, Pa.;
- Joint Purchasing Corporation/Creative Source Concepts in Providence, R.I.;
- Monmouth Ocean Healthcare Cooperative in Neptune, N.J.; and
- Southwest Ohio Health Care Affiliates in Dayton, Ohio.