Sencore Medical has developed a two-day digital video calibration seminar to teach hands-on video calibration procedures on different medical displays used in the field.
The course, which is scheduled once a month from October to March, will explore the need for and requirements of industry imaging standards and specifications such as DICOM Part 14 and SMPTE D65 video reference standards, and how to create records of compliance with these specifications. Attendees will learn technical theory, calibration procedures, and test instrumentation, Sencore said.
The two-day training event qualifies for 17 ASRT credits as well as AAMI credits. For pricing and additional information, contact email@example.com .
- Dallas, Texas Oct.14-15, 2004
- New York, N.Y. Nov.18-19, 2004
- San Francisco Dec.16-17, 2004
- Miami, Fla. Jan.13-14, 2005
- Atlanta, Ga. Feb.17-18, 2005
- Chicago, Ill. Mar.17-18, 2005