Siemens Medical Solutions and Invivo Corporation recently announced a strategic partnership that will integrate Invivo's computer-aided-detection (CAD) system with Siemens' MAGNETOM magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems for advanced breast MRI technology.
DynaCAD will provide radiologists with more detailed information for breast MRI exams to assist doctors in detecting disease earlier and streamline workflow by managing the large volume of images involved in today's studies.
The system consists of five functional modules:
- DynaMATCH - For 2D/3D image registration and suppression of image motion artifacts and automatic image subtraction;
- DynaMAP - Functional color parameter maps to visualize changes in MRI signal intensity;
- DynaMIP - Dynamic maximum intensity projections for interactive functional 3D visualization;
- DynaFLOW - Interactive access to time-intensity curve data; and
- DynaLOC - Automatic calculation of target coordinates for MRI-guided interventions for improved speed and accuracy