See how a structured evaluation with operational and IT integrated approaches enabled a hospital system to significantly improve the clinical productivity, patient satisfaction and financial performance of the medical group.
Marlene Jones, RN, VP Clinical Systems, PivotHealth, LLC
- Discuss the importance of matching operations workflow to project management and EMR system capabilities to optimize medical practice performance.
- Outline a structured process for inventorying and evaluating practice operations and IT support system personnel, skills and technical needs.
- List concrete goals for practice productivity and efficiency.
- Develop a plan for revamping clinical and business workflows and staffing including implementing supporting project management and EMR systems to achieve goals.
- Review steps to implement integrated operations/IT solutions.