Monday, Feb. 21, 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
Learn how your organization can leverage practical strategies and lessons learned for health IT (HIT) workforce development. Presented by an Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT college consortia leader and successful provider of targeted HIT certificate programs.
Patricia Dombrowski, MA, director of Life Science Informatics Center at Bellevue Community College in Washington
Linda Reeder, RN, MBA, president of Envision Consulting, based in Washington, D.C.
- Define the breadth of workforce needs for HIT.
- Identify the target student population and their needs.
- Outline the components to a successful HIT certificate program.
- Describe the key lessons learned and successful strategies.
- Summarize next steps to meet evolving workforce needs.