The Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC), a nonprofit standards development organization and accrediting body, has adopted new program criteria for 2011.
Following a 60-day public comment period, EHNAC has incorporated public feedback to finalize and adopt the enhanced criteria versions for several programs including:
- ePAP – e-Prescribing Accreditation Program (Version 6.2)
- FSAP EHN – Financial Services Accreditation Program for Electronic Health Networks (Version 2.2)
- HNAP EHN – Healthcare Network Accreditation Program for Electronic Health Networks (Version 10.2)
- HNAP Medical Biller – Healthcare Network Accreditation Program for Medical Billers (Version 1.1)
- HNAP TPA – Healthcare Network Accreditation Program for TPAs (Version 1.1)
These updates follow the Farmington, Conn.-based organization’s release of its Health Information Exchange Accreditation Program (HIEAP Version 1.0) in October 2010.