Cardiovascular systems software provider Lumedx has developed an analytics digital dashboard to enable performance monitoring to improve clinical and business outcomes.
According to the Oakland, Calif.-based company, data are pulled from disparate systems to give a view across the cardiovascular service line. Lumedx also claims that its Apollo analytics dashboard could help:
- Uncover causes of data trends;
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs), core measures;
- Monitor internal quality initiatives;
- Compare outcomes across multi-site facilities;
- Establish evidence-based best practices; and
- Leverage Lumedx registry and data integration applications.