National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC) has elected nine leaders in healthcare fields to the organization’s board of directors.
According to the Washington, D.C.-based NeHC, the newly elected directors are:
- Nancy Davenport-Ennis: founder and CEO, National Patient Advocate Foundation;
- Seth Foldy, MD: state health officer and administrator, Division of Public Health, State of Wisconsin;
- Brent James, MD: chief quality officer and executive director, Institute for HealthCare Delivery Research, Intermountain Healthcare;
- Pamela Cipriano, PhD: special advisor to the chief nursing officer, University of Virginia Health System;
- Helen Darling : president, National Business Group on Health;
- Paul Uhrig: general counsel, executive vice president of legal & finance, and chief privacy officer, Surescripts;
- John Tooker, MD: executive vice president and CEO, American College of Physicians;
- Jonathan Perlin, MD, PhD: chief medical officer and president, Clinical Services, Hospital Corporation of America; and
- John Glaser, PhD: vice president and CIO, Partners HealthCare.
The new NeHC Board members will be introduced at a stakeholder forum on Feb. 22 in Washington, D.C., the organization stated.