Nov. 27, 4:30-6:00 p.m. | S504AB
The rise of consumerism in radiology is changing the way the specialty is practiced. This session looks at strategies to help practices prepare for this shift and how radiologists can create a bond with consumers.
• Christine Hughes, GE Healthcare, Wauwatosa, Wis..
• Richard Duszak, MD, Baptist Memorial, Memphis, Tenn.
• Nancy Davenport Ennis, MD, National Patient Advocate Foundation, Hampton, Va.
• Debra Richman, Harris Interactive, New York City
• David J. Soffa, MD, AIM Specialty Health, San Francisco
• Steve Bonner, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Schaumburg, Ill.