Nov. 27, 8:30-10:00 a.m. | S402AB
This interactive session, presented in conjunction with the American College of Radiology, looks at the process of establishing reimbursement for new technology, using CT colonography as an example. It shows participants the process for obtaining coverage and explains how governmental agencies and policymakers are involved.
• Richard Duszak, MD, Baptist Memorial, Memphis, Tenn.
• Robert K. Zeman, MD, George Washington University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
• Geraldine B. McGinty, MD, NRAD Medical Associates, Garden City, N.Y.
• James Vincent Rawson, MD, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta
• Bibb Allen, MD, Birmingham Radiological Group, Birmingham, Ala.
• Maurine Spillman-Dennis, American College of Radiology, Reston, Va.