Virtual Radiologic (vRad) has acquired Diagnostic Imaging, a radiology practice located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
It will continue to operate under the Diagnostic Imaging (DII) name and retain local physician leadership, while joining the vRad Radiology Alliance network of radiologists.
According to the Minneapolis-based vRad, DII's hospitals and patients will gain these services:
- vRad's technology platform;
- 24/7/365 clinical and operational support;
- Quality assurance programs;
- Shared expertise of more than 400 radiologists spanning radiology subspecialties; and
- Additional communication tools for hospitals and ordering physicians.
DII is a 60-radiologist practice serving 16 hospitals and imaging centers and the largest private-practice radiology group serving these communities.